A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Villeneuve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Villeneuve is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Villeneuve, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Villeneuve graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Villeneuve has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah L Villeneuve MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Villeneuve practice?
- Dr. Deborah Villeneuve has 11 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Villeneuve practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.