Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Villeneuve
Dr. Deborah Villeneuve, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Villeneuve is affiliated with Coordinated Health and Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital. Dr. Villeneuve has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Villeneuve has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Deborah Villeneuve is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.
Dr. Michael Yeager
Gynecology, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allentown, PA 0.49 mi15
Dr. Jami Avellini
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allentown, PA 0.49 mi10
Dr. David Mclean
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Allentown, PA 1.24 mi32