Otolaryngologists

2950 Cullen Blvd
Ste 202
Pearland, TX 77584
281-606-3100
Locations and availability (1)

|  I would not have come here if I had known I would not be treated seriously.  |  show details
by Rhonda Watson on Feb 19th, 2014

They were cavalier about an infection that I had suffered with for 90 days...and I have serious underlying health problems. They took me as seriously as if I had a splinter in my finger. I am in tears tonight. Also, they insisted on a hearing exam when I did not complain of any hearing loss. Dr. was upset I called after hours to explain my concern. They don't care.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

Dr. Miller took my daughter's tonsils out, she did a great job. I was very impressed by how willing she was to explain procedures, she also was great with the follow up. I would recommend her!

|  Outsatnding Doctor  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr Miller is HONEST, caring and very professional. She could have easily sold me a procedure I thought I needed. Instead after the examination she said another procedure would give me better results. The other procedure was a dental procedure that she did not do. She suggested a dentist in the area and it worked out as she predicted. If I have additional ENT problems I will be seeing her for sure.