A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wachs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Wachs, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachs graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wachs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah S Wachs MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Wachs practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wachs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Wachs practices Reproductive Endocrinology near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Orinda, CA.
See San Ramon Endocrinologists.