A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wagenaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wagenaar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagenaar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagenaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Wagenaar, DO is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagenaar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Wagenaar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Banazak Wagenaar DO is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah B. Wagenaar practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wagenaar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Wagenaar practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See East Lansing Psychiatrists.