A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wagenaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wagenaar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Wagenaar, DO is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagenaar graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Wagenaar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Banazak Wagenaar DO is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah B. Wagenaar practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wagenaar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Wagenaar practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See East Lansing Psychiatrists.