A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wardell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wardell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Wardell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wardell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wardell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah F. Wardell practice?
Dr. Deborah Wardell practices Pediatrics near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Pediatricians.