A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wardell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wardell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Wardell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wardell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Frankia Wardell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah F. Wardell practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wardell has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Wardell practices Pediatrics near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Pediatricians.