A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Warner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Warner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Warner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Family Practice Associates, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Anne Warner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Warner practice?
- Dr. Deborah Warner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Warner practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.