A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Washke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Washke, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Washke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Washke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah L Washke MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Washke practice?
- Dr. Deborah Washke has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Washke practices Emergency Medicine near Upland, CA.
See Upland Emergency Physicians.