Dr. Deborah Watson MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2014
Pleasant but cursory review of my serious sinus problem with no visual exam. I left unsatisfied, with a saline irrigator, LOL. Perhaps more interested in cosmetic surgery. Not recommended.

September 1st, 2013
Failed to discuss alternative treatment options
I went into the visit with a common problem seen by ENT physicians. It was clear her focus was on reconstructive or cosmetic procedures. Her fund of knowledge about a common ENT problem was extremely limited, her lack of curiosity, insight, and knowledge was disheartening. She did not consisder my other problems when she made her treatment recommendations. She failed to discuss with me pros and cons of alternatine treatment options. Her incompetence delayed my appropriate treatment and misery by months.

January 3rd, 2012
Dr. Watson is an Artist in Every Sense of the Word
Dr. Deborah Watson is a truly gifted doctor and a surgeon whose skill is incomparable to others in the field. I came to her after having complications from a botched septo-rhinoplasty two years before, and she was nothing but immensely kind, understanding, helpful, and informative from diagnosis to the surgery and throughout the follow-up appointments thus far. My nose looks SO much better and I could not be any happier with her work. I can breathe better and she was able to revise the problems that another surgeon had left before. She is absolutely AMAZING and I would recommend her before any other surgeon to any person looking for high quality septoplasty or rhinoplasty from an empathetic, understanding, kind-hearted, infinitely wise, experienced, and TALENTED surgeon. She is one of a kind, and I am so happy that I was referred to her by my primary care physician. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

August 2nd, 2017