A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Clark Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Clark Watts is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark Watts
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Watts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark Watts graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Clark Watts MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Clark Watts practice?
- Dr. Deborah Clark Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Clark Watts practices Psychiatry near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Psychiatrists.