A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Way:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Way is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Way
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Way Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Way, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Way graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Way has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Elizabeth Way MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah E. Way practice?
- Dr. Deborah Way has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Way practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Arvada, CO.
See Arvada Primary Care Doctors and Arvada Radiologists.