A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Way:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Way is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Way, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Way graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Way has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Elizabeth Way MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah E. Way practice?
- Dr. Deborah Way has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Way practices Family Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Arvada, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors and Denver Radiologists.