Dr. Deborah Way MD Patient Reviews

2.0

May 13th, 2015
Will not be going back
The first appointment that I had with Dr. Way was wonderful. She spent time with me and fully answered my questions. The next appointment was horrible. I waited for 30 minutes to be called back, the nurse did not have the questionnaire I had filled out and no one communicated this to the doctor. Then Dr. Way came in. She quickly discussed the main reason for my appointment and sent a prescription. She tried to leave the room and I told her I filled out the sheet with my other concerns. She did not have that either. So I tried to discuss other concerns, medications, what I have tried to allieveate the issue. Dr. Way simply shrugged those off and said if I had time to go buy all this stuff I should have time to come in there. The whole appointment was consumed with her trying to leave the room. I cannot have a doctor like this. I have privte insurance, I expect to be treated a lot better.

November 10th, 2014
Not impressed
Had a terrible time with this physician. She didn't listen to my concerns or ask questions about why I came in. She did not address the reasons for being seen or complete a thorough exam. Front Office staff was complaining about an increased workload bitterly in front of patients. I will not be returning to this office under any circumstance.

April 15th, 2014
SHOCKED AT THE MISTREATMENT
Dr. Way is a bully. She likes her power. Once she thinks without even knowing background or history what she wants to berate you for, she is off and running, and would not listen to a word I had to say. She needs to get a new profession as she isn't interested in the best care of her patient. What a joke! I am shocked as I have never been treated so poorly by anyone in my life. She could not even look me in the eye. Fake, phony, and bully. I feel sorry for your patients. You do not care. You do not read, You do not listen, and you certainly would never be my doctor or anyone in my extended family, friends, or anyone with any common sense. It was a complete waste of my time. You should be ashamed of your approach to medicine, or meeting a new patient.

August 21st, 2012
Bad Listener = Bad Diagnosis
Dr Way did not listen completely to me, interrupted me, and made a rediculous brash judgement... on three different occasions about three different issues. I kept giving her the benefit of the doubt until the last visit, just unbelieveable what she diagnosed me with. She just couldn't let me finish telling her what was going on with me. Won't get into the details here.

April 17th, 2010
Dr. Deborah Way did no investigating as to my wife's condition, even though she could not determine a cause of the inner ear pain. She did not recommend any further appointments, or to see anyone else. She recommended nasel spray with no evidence of any sinus issues.With that recommendaton of sinus spray, she delayed my wife from further treatment for a week while she waited for the spray to have any effect. It did not. She showed no interest in solving my wifes problem, only in getting her out the door so she could see the next patient. I have also filed a complaint to the insurance company which paid her for no services provided. I have also filed a grievence with the AMA. I would not recommend this office to anyone for any reason.