A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Weddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Weddington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Weddington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weddington graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weddington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lilly Weddington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Weddington practice?
- Dr. Deborah Weddington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Weddington practices Family Medicine near Bristol, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Houston, TX.
See Bristol Primary Care Doctors.