A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Weichenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Weichenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Weichenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weichenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weichenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Weichenberg MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Weichenberg practice?
- Dr. Deborah Weichenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Weichenberg practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.