A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Weichenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Weichenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weichenberg
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Weichenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Weichenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weichenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weichenberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Weichenberg MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Weichenberg practice?
- Dr. Deborah Weichenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Weichenberg practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.