A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Joy Weiss MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Deborah Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Weiss practices Internal Medicine near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Internists.