Dr. Deborah Werenko MD Patient Reviews

3.4

February 24th, 2016
Superlative
This is a uniquely qualified and humane physician, bar none.

September 24th, 2015
I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Werenko.

May 8th, 2015
I was very fortunate to find Dr. Werenko for my primary care physician. I am now 92 years old, she took wonderful care of me for 10 years ; and when i moved (altitude problem) she is staying with me until i find a primary Dr.at my new address...She became a friend; A rare combination! i give her and her staff 5 stars in all catagories.

April 8th, 2015
STAY AWAY
Incompetent and very disrespectful; shouldn't be in practice.

February 18th, 2015
Difficult personality, poor communicator
Dr. Werenko is difficult to communicate with and tends to be oddly combative. She's the complete opposite of the doctor she shares a practice with, Dr. Maas, who's very compassionate, calm and knowledgeable. Dr. Werenko is not an asset to this practice.

October 2nd, 2013
Homemaker
She has been my doctor for ten years. She is very theral. I have several elments and she stays on top of them all. I have followed her to a couple of practices, and it has always been worth it and I will continue to do so.

February 20th, 2013
Not a good choice
Dr. Werenko has a gruff manner, and does not communicate well. She does not give the patient opportunity to present a problem in full, but spends most of the session talking. In a discussion about hormone replacement, she did not disclose that she's a Wylie Protocol doctor, but simply presented the Wylie viewpoint as fact, and brushed aside questions regarding other types of HRT, or belittled them. She doesn't take time to ascertain the patient's history and conditions relevant to the issue being discussed. Contradicts herself, and is confusing to talk to. Uses medical jargon without explaining the meaning.

May 29th, 2012
she listens
Dr Werwenko listens to me and treats me with respect.

November 18th, 2011
lll
Dr Deb has been my Primary Care Physician since 2001. As the son of a doctor I have spent most of my 78 years around doctors, both as a patient and observer. Werenko is in a class by herself in concern for my welfare. There cannot possibly be a better doctor anywhere.

June 29th, 2011
Gave up on this doctor
I found Dr. Werenko inconsistent in her recommendations from year to year and too rushed to spend adequate time with me or to refamiliarize herself with my records from one visit to the next. She spent most of our appointments typing everything I said into her computer rather than actually listening to me. She was also unwilling to work with me to limit my number of office visits (I have a high-deductible insurance policy, so most costs come right out of pocket). I liked her well enough personally but couldn't continue to use her as my primary doctor.

January 3rd, 2011
Patient Beware!
I went to Dr. Werenko for hormone replacement. She did not monitor my response to the hormones well. I ended up with complications which she did not even find during her exams and testing. She then tried to tell me I was overreacting while she was using a five year old report to base her claim. I suggested she look at the date. At that point she finally got the accurate report out and now I am doing biopsies because of her maltreatment and lack of follow through. Beware - Dr. Werenko does not show compassion or concern for her patients and hormones need more monitoring than she provides

August 21st, 2009
Does not return calls
Dr. Werenko had her office staff return my call and told me there was nothing she could do for me even though I was running an 102 temperament. She did not do any lab work and did not return phone call until a week later.