A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Wilson practice?
Dr. Deborah Wilson practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Wilson, Dr. Debbi Wilson, Dr. Debbie Wilson, Dr. Debby Wilson