A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wilson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah J Wilson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Wilson practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors.