A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wilson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah J Wilson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wilson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Wilson practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.