A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wolfson, Internist, hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Wolfson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from Kigezi International, Ripley. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolfson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ruth Wolfson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Wolfson practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wolfson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Wolfson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newberg, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Internists.