A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Fones Wong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah F. Wong practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Wong practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.