A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Wong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Fones Wong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah F. Wong practice?
- Dr. Deborah Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Wong practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.