A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Chong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Chong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah Y. Chong practice?
Dr. Deborah Chong practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.