A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Chong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Chong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Yeh Chong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Y. Chong practice?
- Dr. Deborah Chong has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Chong practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.