A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Chong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Chong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Chong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Chong graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chong has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Yeh Chong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Y. Chong practice?
- Dr. Deborah Chong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Chong practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.