A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Zoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Zoller, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Zoller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoller graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Crissey Zoller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah C. Zoller practice?
- Dr. Deborah Zoller has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Zoller practices Pediatrics near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Pediatricians.