Mar 3rd, 2015

Love her! She is wonderful! Some issues with the front desk staff.

I am an RN. show details I am an RN.
by Robyn on Feb 18th, 2015

I love Dr. Miller. She is a great listener. She is smart, caring, and thorough. I like the fact that she tries conservative measures before surgery. Her approach is warm like a good friend, yet she is professional and courteous. Her staff is also lovely.

disappointed show details disappointed
by Smit on Apr 28th, 2014

I really enjoy Dr. Miller however, after going through a bladder suspension, then a rectalcele repair and bladder repair again, I am still struggling and my incontinence is much worse than ever. After seeing her again about what happened to make me worse, she said there is no more she can do. So I am left with no bladder control at all. She suggested placing wires in my back side to connect with this problem, but it was not a sure thing. Otherwise, I am left with severe incontinence, so I am really disappointed and depressed with living with this problem, what to do??

Dec 5th, 2013

Dr Miller is one of the most compassionate and caring doctor's I have ever seen!

Love Dr Miller show details Love Dr Miller
by Megan D on Oct 11th, 2013

Dr. Miller is wonderful ! She always was interested in your thoughts/and how things were in your life, and listened. I never felt rushed in her office, and had a great relationships with ALL of her staff. I am so glad that I had Dr. Miller be apart of two very memorable experiences in my life. She always balanced the importance my health as well as both of my boys during my pergancy and delivery.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Miller is an excellent OB - always takes time to chat, to find out what is going on in my life - and then she waits while I answer.Thanks, Deb! Jean

Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Miller has been my OB/GYN since I was 17. Recently, she helped me deliver my first child at 32. She was wonderful throughout the whole process, and she always takes time to answer any questions I have. She takes the time to get to know her patients and what is going on in their lives. Her staff is thoughtful and always returns my calls. She is excellent and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

Amazing... show details Amazing...
by Karyn on Jan 11th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Miller for nearly 15 years...she is an amazing doctor, i have 100% faith and trust in her!