Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1 Wyoming St
Suite 3130
Dayton, OH 45409
(937) 208-4212
Locations and availability (2)

|  disappointed  |  show details
by Smit on Apr 28th, 2014

I really enjoy Dr. Miller however, after going through a bladder suspension, then a rectalcele repair and bladder repair again, I am still struggling and my incontinence is much worse than ever. After seeing her again about what happened to make me worse, she said there is no more she can do. So I am left with no bladder control at all. She suggested placing wires in my back side to connect with this problem, but it was not a sure thing. Otherwise, I am left with severe incontinence, so I am really disappointed and depressed with living with this problem, what to do??

|  show details
Dec 5th, 2013

Dr Miller is one of the most compassionate and caring doctor's I have ever seen!

|  Love Dr Miller  |  show details
by Megan D on Oct 11th, 2013

Dr. Miller is wonderful ! She always was interested in your thoughts/and how things were in your life, and listened. I never felt rushed in her office, and had a great relationships with ALL of her staff. I am so glad that I had Dr. Miller be apart of two very memorable experiences in my life. She always balanced the importance my health as well as both of my boys during my pergancy and delivery.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Dr. Miller is an excellent OB - always takes time to chat, to find out what is going on in my life - and then she waits while I answer.Thanks, Deb! Jean

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Miller has been my OB/GYN since I was 17. Recently, she helped me deliver my first child at 32. She was wonderful throughout the whole process, and she always takes time to answer any questions I have. She takes the time to get to know her patients and what is going on in their lives. Her staff is thoughtful and always returns my calls. She is excellent and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

|  Amazing...  |  show details
by Karyn on Jan 11th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr Miller for nearly 15 years...she is an amazing doctor, i have 100% faith and trust in her!