A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Perry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Anne Perry MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Perry practice?
- Dr. Debra Perry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Perry practices Internal Medicine near Gorham, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NH.
See Gorham Internists.