A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Wong, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ann Wong MD is a female Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Wong practice?
- Dr. Debra Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Wong practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists, West Hollywood Oncologists, and West Hollywood Hospice & Palliative Specialists.