Learn more about Dr. Debra Ahrensfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Ahrensfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahrensfield
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ahrensfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Ahrensfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrensfield graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahrensfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Catherine Ahrensfield MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Debra C. Ahrensfield practice?
- Dr. Debra Ahrensfield has 6 office locations.
Dr. Debra Ahrensfield practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.