A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Ahrensfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Ahrensfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Ahrensfield, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrensfield graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahrensfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Catherine Ahrensfield MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Debra C. Ahrensfield practice?
- Dr. Debra Ahrensfield has 6 office locations.
Dr. Debra Ahrensfield practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.