Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra Ahrensfield
Dr. Debra Ahrensfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 5 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahrensfield is affiliated with Temple University Children's Medical Center, Temple University Hospital and Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Debra Ahrensfield has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Debra Ahrensfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Rola Rimawi
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Bhavin Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.12 mi8
Dr. Bonnie Van Uitert
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.13 mi40