A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Albers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Albers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Albers graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Albers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Susan Albers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Albers practice?
- Dr. Debra Albers has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Albers practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Primary Care Doctors.