A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Arsenault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Arsenault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Arsenault, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arsenault graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Arsenault has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Naval Hospital - Camp Pendleton
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ann Arsenault DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Arsenault practice?
- Dr. Debra Arsenault has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Arsenault practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Pendleton, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.