Preventive Medicine, Dermatologist, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Jun 5th, 2016

Dr. Atkins helped my conquer my battle with lifelong acne. Absolutely LOVE the Fraxel treatments. She is very professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Her care, followup and concern for her patients is very impressive as is her wonderful staff. Highly recommend!

Apr 25th, 2016

Please don't see this doctor!!!!!

2 kids, flabby yucky belly to hot rocking body show details 2 kids, flabby yucky belly to hot rocking body
by samw on Apr 8th, 2016

After many appointments to see doctors for my awful stomach, flanks and bra fat. I choose Dr. Atkins because she had great reviews, she took time to talk to me about my surgery and then was very artful in her delivery of my results. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to loose the mommy tummy!

Looking good again! show details Looking good again!
Nov 20th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Atkins for help to minimize the appearance of my cellulite and reduce the pronounced fat pockets on my outer thighs. I'm relatively young (31) but hadn't worn shorts in YEARS and absolutely dreaded being in a bathing suit. Dr. Atkins spent time explaining to me what the options were, and more importantly for me, treatments that would be a terrible idea and potentially make the problems worse. I'm so glad she spent the time to have this conversation, because other practitioners were recommending those procedures, and it scares me to think what could have happened. The treatment plan we went with was 1) Elixis to "melt" the fat pockets and 2) Smooth Shapes to smooth out the pockets and the cellulite on my legs. The price was what I expected (not cheap), but is was SOOOO worth it. Dr. Atkins and her team executed on our plan beautifully, and now my legs look SOOOOOO much better. The fat pockets were reduced and smoothed, so now I have a curvy, feminine figure, and the cellulite (while still there, because you can never get rid of it) is much less noticeable and not enough to keep me out of shorts anymore. I would highly recommend Dr. Atkins and her team for these services. They are friendly, straight talkers, and the results are real!

by shirley howard on Oct 13th, 2015

i was very pleased with dr atkins , and her staff.

Having to have corrective surgery show details Having to have corrective surgery
Sep 3rd, 2015

Botched abdominal smart lipo - am having to have corrective surgery. Has reputation for discrediting all of the many who complain or give honest bad reviews. She's had to change the name of her practice to get around all of the complaints and public bad reviews. She is very charming and convincing - so please do very thorough research before allowing her to touch you.

Holiday lips show details Holiday lips
Dec 10th, 2014

I love going to Dr. Atkins for all of my Derm visits. I have always suffered with acne breakouts around the holidays and rely upon Dr Atkins to clear my skin before special events. She knows my skin and I am always so happy with my results.

Atlanta Medispa and Surgery Center, LLC show details Atlanta Medispa and Surgery Center, LLC
Nov 24th, 2014

Atlanta Medispa and Surgery Center, LLC is a place you never want to go.

Do not let this woman perform surgery on you! show details Do not let this woman perform surgery on you!
by Shell on May 17th, 2014

Do not let Debra Atkins perform smart lipo on you. This woman does not know what she is doing. I wasted a lot of money. I had a sheet draped over my face during surgery and felt like I was suffocating. They kept telling me not to remove it. I have never heard of this before, but was too drugged and out of it to protest. Afterwards, I still tried to be positive and give them the benefit of the doubt but did not see any reduction in the areas I had treated. My best friend had the smart lipo surgery the same day I did, and she is also not happy. I should have reported her for draping the sheet over my chest and head area. It was flat down on my face, I had to hold it up with my fingers.My friend and I had to wait an hour at Starbucks until they opened their office for our scheduled surgery. Take my advice and do not go to her. Her staff is extra friendly because they want you to spend your money there, and then afterwards they do not want to have anything to do with you.

Would highly recommend show details Would highly recommend
by MinceyPL1 on Sep 17th, 2013

I have had the greatest experience with Dr. Atkins. She is the first cosmetic doctor who hasn't made me feel like they'll do anything to get my money. She even told me I wasn't a good candidate for a procedure I thought I wanted that cost $$$ and recommended a different procedure for me and I am completely happy with the results. I will not be letting anyone else touch my face. Absolutely recommend Dr. Atkins.

Unprofessional and Inexperienced show details Unprofessional and Inexperienced
by DogRescuer1 on Aug 7th, 2013

The office is very nice and clean but typically empty. The doctor in my opinion after seeing a a couple different appropriately trained and educated should never be able to conduct medical services. She was unsuccessful at fulfilling her promises and spoke badly about past patients.

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by Erica W on Jul 29th, 2013

I love Dr. Atkins! I appreciate a doctor who actually knows what they're doing. She talked to me in depth about my procedure and actually took the TIME to answer my questions.. some of which might have seemed like stupid questions! She was super nice and the girl at the front desk was so nice and you could tell she loved working there. I will definitely be going back for more!

Great surgery great doctor show details Great surgery great doctor
Jul 27th, 2013

Don't price shop when it comes to your body go to the best. I am so happy with my lipo results.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jul 12th, 2012

She took of a mole that was malignant that dermatology office missed a few weeks before. Dr Atkins saved my life thank you

Happy Customer show details Happy Customer
Jun 14th, 2012

I have struggled with acne my whole life, until now! I bought a package with Dr.Atkins and go in once a month for treatments. It has been easy, convenient and a success!

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
May 15th, 2012

Dr. Atkins too several calls on her cell phone while treating me. She joked about how patients could be asked anything while under the surgical cocktail she and her husband provide for surgery. I wanted to not walk but run from this Dr. I did visit both the East Cobb and Buckhead locations. Both are erie, quite, perhaps struggling to stay afloat. The feeling that sees patients as dollar signs, not people is there. Dr. Atkins is more about the money then the patient. There are many truly Board Certified professionals in the area that dont recommend treatments to just make a buck. Would not recommend to a friend or family member.

Confused show details Confused
Apr 6th, 2012

I have researched her board certification is not recognized by the Georgia medical review board

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Nov 30th, 2011

I had my lips injected by a "board certified" plastic surgeon in Atlanta and he totally jacked up my face! Dr. Atkins fixed this problem in one visit and I will never go any where else! She is talented beyond belief and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for an artist!

Happy with results show details Happy with results
Sep 7th, 2011

Overall very happy with results, have had lasers, facials, physical skin exam and she is very through and accurate. I went to Dr. Greene across the street and she was less than stellar. I would recommend her highly.

Great experience!!! show details Great experience!!!
Jan 26th, 2011

Love, love, love her!!! Very well educated, easy to talk to, great listener.

Great Results show details Great Results
by Anonymous on Oct 17th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I must admit that I didn't like the looks of wrinkles or smile lines or crows feet, etc. next to my eyes as it made me look older than I feel. ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
when others failed she delivered show details when others failed she delivered
Aug 1st, 2010

I went to two other Doctors to get my face cleared and they kept putting me on pills. She took the time to diagnose and treat me skin. Great job, thank you!

happy with results show details happy with results
May 30th, 2010

I went to get botox and am very happy with my results. I have been to other places and I found her accurate and listen to my needs unlike other doctors who just want to get in and out.

Best in Town for Botox show details Best in Town for Botox
by Anonymous on Mar 28th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I have been to 11 doctors across Atlanta for Botox, and she is the best I have had! She uses less and gives me great results. I have been going to ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Best Skin Consult show details Best Skin Consult
Aug 30th, 2009

I was very pleased with my visit. I was treated for a skin condition and I am very pleased that I was called to my attention in time for me to treat the problem. I will go back and tell all of my friends to go to Dr. Atkins. She is the best!!

Love this place! Love Dr.s Atkins and Frodel show details Love this place! Love Dr.s Atkins and Frodel
by missy on Dec 11th, 2008

I went in for a boost to my self esteem and body and Dr. Atkins and Frodel made me feel right at home. I got Smartlipo liposuction on my belly and flanks and a mini facelift. I look like my daughter's friend instead of an old overweight woman. Thanks Dr. Atkins and Frodel!