Dr. Debra Atkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Atkins?

June 5th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Atkins helped my conquer my battle with lifelong acne. Absolutely LOVE the Fraxel treatments. She is very professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Her care, followup and concern for her patients is very impressive as is her wonderful staff. Highly recommend!

April 25th, 2016

Please don't see this doctor!!!!!

April 8th, 2016

2 kids, flabby yucky belly to hot rocking body

After many appointments to see doctors for my awful stomach, flanks and bra fat. I choose Dr. Atkins because she had great reviews, she took time to talk to me about my surgery and then was very artful in her delivery of my results. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to loose the mommy tummy!

November 21st, 2015

Looking good again!

I went to see Dr. Atkins for help to minimize the appearance of my cellulite and reduce the pronounced fat pockets on my outer thighs. I'm relatively young (31) but hadn't worn shorts in YEARS and absolutely dreaded being in a bathing suit. Dr. Atkins spent time explaining to me what the options were, and more importantly for me, treatments that would be a terrible idea and potentially make the problems worse. I'm so glad she spent the time to have this conversation, because other practitioners were recommending those procedures, and it scares me to think what could have happened. The treatment plan we went with was 1) Elixis to "melt" the fat pockets and 2) Smooth Shapes to smooth out the pockets and the cellulite on my legs. The price was what I expected (not cheap), but is was SOOOO worth it. Dr. Atkins and her team executed on our plan beautifully, and now my legs look SOOOOOO much better. The fat pockets were reduced and smoothed, so now I have a curvy, feminine figure, and the cellulite (while still there, because you can never get rid of it) is much less noticeable and not enough to keep me out of shorts anymore. I would highly recommend Dr. Atkins and her team for these services. They are friendly, straight talkers, and the results are real!

October 13th, 2015

i was very pleased with dr atkins , and her staff.

September 3rd, 2015

Having to have corrective surgery

Botched abdominal smart lipo - am having to have corrective surgery. Has reputation for discrediting all of the many who complain or give honest bad reviews. She's had to change the name of her practice to get around all of the complaints and public bad reviews. She is very charming and convincing - so please do very thorough research before allowing her to touch you.

December 11th, 2014

Holiday lips

I love going to Dr. Atkins for all of my Derm visits. I have always suffered with acne breakouts around the holidays and rely upon Dr Atkins to clear my skin before special events. She knows my skin and I am always so happy with my results.

November 24th, 2014

Atlanta Medispa and Surgery Center, LLC

Atlanta Medispa and Surgery Center, LLC is a place you never want to go.

May 17th, 2014

Do not let this woman perform surgery on you!

Do not let Debra Atkins perform smart lipo on you. This woman does not know what she is doing. I wasted a lot of money. I had a sheet draped over my face during surgery and felt like I was suffocating. They kept telling me not to remove it. I have never heard of this before, but was too drugged and out of it to protest. Afterwards, I still tried to be positive and give them the benefit of the doubt but did not see any reduction in the areas I had treated. My best friend had the smart lipo surgery the same day I did, and she is also not happy. I should have reported her for draping the sheet over my chest and head area. It was flat down on my face, I had to hold it up with my fingers.My friend and I had to wait an hour at Starbucks until they opened their office for our scheduled surgery. Take my advice and do not go to her. Her staff is extra friendly because they want you to spend your money there, and then afterwards they do not want to have anything to do with you.

September 17th, 2013

Would highly recommend

I have had the greatest experience with Dr. Atkins. She is the first cosmetic doctor who hasn't made me feel like they'll do anything to get my money. She even told me I wasn't a good candidate for a procedure I thought I wanted that cost $$$ and recommended a different procedure for me and I am completely happy with the results. I will not be letting anyone else touch my face. Absolutely recommend Dr. Atkins.

August 7th, 2013

Unprofessional and Inexperienced

The office is very nice and clean but typically empty. The doctor in my opinion after seeing a a couple different appropriately trained and educated should never be able to conduct medical services. She was unsuccessful at fulfilling her promises and spoke badly about past patients.

July 29th, 2013

Best doctor ever

I love Dr. Atkins! I appreciate a doctor who actually knows what they're doing. She talked to me in depth about my procedure and actually took the TIME to answer my questions.. some of which might have seemed like stupid questions! She was super nice and the girl at the front desk was so nice and you could tell she loved working there. I will definitely be going back for more!