Dr. Debra Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Simmons?

September 6th, 2009

Horrible.

This woman was so judgemental, I am pregnant and came for a routine OB appt, everytime I would start to ask a question about something I was feeling, or was concerned about she would either argue with me that I was feeling the symptom in the first place, make me feel like I was stupid, or look me up and down and ask me why I wasen't working or in school. She was more focused on pushing her personal opinions on me about my life than answering my questions, she would forget to do my check-ups, like measure my fundal height or check baby's heartbeat, I would have to remind her. AND if that wasen't enough I asked her if the hospital had 'Cord Blood Banking' available, her reponse was, "What is that?"So there you go, if you want to see and trust an OBGYN with your you and your babies well-being, that doesn't even know what Cord Blood Banking is, than go for it.

April 16th, 2008