A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Balkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Balkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Balkman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balkman graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Balkman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Balkman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Balkman practice?
- Dr. Deborah Balkman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Balkman practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Primary Care Doctors.