Dr. Debra Balkman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Debra Balkman?

Love her

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I love Dr Balkman. She is awesome. She is very thorough, caring, funny and attentive. I've never felt so comfortable with any other Dr. She listens, and she takes however long you need without feeling rushed and nervous that you won't remember your reason for being there. You can tell she really listens to you, not like some Drs who seem aloof like they have something else on their mind. I just can't say enough good things about her. I hate going to the Dr usually, but she makes me look forward to going. I just love her personality! I would and have recommended her to people. She could tell you your dying and you'd come out laughing and smiling . She has a way of making you feel safe and like she's there for you and has your back. Go to her if you can! Awesome Doctor, lucky I finally have a Dr like this!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2016

Dr. Balkman is the best doctor I've ever seen. She recently left the clinic where I was seen and I immediately began looking to see if she would go to a new clinic in the state. I would be willing to make a substantial drive to remain under her care....SHE IS AWESOME!

She's the best!!!!

Posted on July 1st, 2016

The only doctor who has made a positive impact on me and my care!!! I highly recommend her.

Maintenance engineer

Posted on February 8th, 2014

Dr. Balkman is the best! She is caring about her patients. She has shown me compassion when I was very ill in 2010. I had a possible life threatening intestinal illness and she made all of the accommodations necessary for me. If it wasn't for her, I may have not be here today thanking her. Thanks Dr. Balkman, I never forget you for all of your efforts and concerns during my most needed times in my life.

Exceedingly Professional, Friendly and Fabulous!

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Dr. Balkman is very easy to talk to and she takes the time to actually LISTEN to everything you have to say. She will do everything she can to find ou ...

Lost without her

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Dr. Balkman has been my physician for 4 years and I have never had a doctor care so much about me. She recently left the office where I was seeing her and am now on a desperate search for her because I don't want to deal with anyone else.

Posted on October 11th, 2017