Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Anthony Major on Jul 20th, 2016

Dr. Balkman is the best doctor I've ever seen. She recently left the clinic where I was seen and I immediately began looking to see if she would go to a new clinic in the state. I would be willing to make a substantial drive to remain under her care....SHE IS AWESOME!

She's the best!!!! show details She's the best!!!!
Jul 1st, 2016

The only doctor who has made a positive impact on me and my care!!! I highly recommend her.

Maintenance engineer show details Maintenance engineer
by Jose Velasquez on Feb 7th, 2014

Dr. Balkman is the best! She is caring about her patients. She has shown me compassion when I was very ill in 2010. I had a possible life threatening intestinal illness and she made all of the accommodations necessary for me. If it wasn't for her, I may have not be here today thanking her. Thanks Dr. Balkman, I never forget you for all of your efforts and concerns during my most needed times in my life.

Exceedingly Professional, Friendly and Fabulous! show details Exceedingly Professional, Friendly and Fabulous!
by Anonymous on Sep 6th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Balkman is very easy to talk to and she takes the time to actually LISTEN to everything you have to say. She will do everything she can to find ou ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Lost without her show details Lost without her
by Paige Wiltse on Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Balkman has been my physician for 4 years and I have never had a doctor care so much about me. She recently left the office where I was seeing her and am now on a desperate search for her because I don't want to deal with anyone else.