A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Baseman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Baseman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Baseman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Baseman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baseman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Medical Center of Ocean County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Levinson Baseman FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Baseman practice?
- Dr. Debra Baseman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Baseman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.