Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not worth the wait!!!  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2014

Waiting time was ridiculous for this physician! Believe me.. It wasn't worth it. Once you wait in the waiting room, then you get to wait in the exam room! You can hear her complaining and whining outside the room!!!

|  Best OB/GYN ever!!!  |  show details
by AS on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Baseman is truly the best doctor I have ever encountered in my 40 years. While being incredibly intelligent and knowledgeable, her abilities stretch far beyond the talents of a normal doctor and enter Ito the realm of exceptional intuitiveness and compassion. She has saved my life twice. I once contacted her briefly by email to ask whether she thought my symptoms sounded like postpartum depression. She called me within seconds and had me properly diagnosed and treated for depression when no one else could pick up on my subtle signs, including my family. The second time she saved me was when I had an ectopic pregnancy. I was in severe pain in thel emergency room. The ultraonographer could not see anything unusual , but Dr B kept insisting that something was not right. Rather than taking the usual route of expelling the pregnancy non-surgically, she used her incredible instincts and made the life-changing decision to operate on me. Her instincts were right. Something was terribly wrong. Not only was the ectopic pregnancy causing torsion on my ovary, which could've ruined my ovary and stripped me of my fertility, she also found two huge ovarian cysts that would've burst my Fallopian tubes. This also could've ended my hopes of ever having another baby. She saved my fertility, and today I have a beautiful baby girl. I have endless gratitude for Dr B. incredible person, with so much compassion. You'd be lucky to meet her.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Brandy Salmon Ciliberti on Dec 3rd, 2012

Doctor Baseman delivered my son Carmen 20 years ago. She is definitely one of the best OB Doctors out there. Bciliberti@aol.com

|  Caring and concerned doctor  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Baseman has delivered both of my children, helped me through a miscarriage, and helped me with a diagnosis of breast cancer. She is caring and compassionate. I give her my highest recommendation.