Learn more about Dr. Debra Bensen-Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Bensen-Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology PharmDrug Dvlpmnt LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensen-Kennedy graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Marie Bensen-Kennedy MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Bensen-Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Debra Bensen-Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Bensen-Kennedy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists, Phoenixville Hematologists, Phoenixville Oncologists, and Phoenixville Pathologists.