A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Bensen-Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensen-Kennedy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bensen-Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Bensen-Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology PharmDrug Dvlpmnt LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensen-Kennedy graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Marie Bensen-Kennedy MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra M. Bensen-Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Debra Bensen-Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Bensen-Kennedy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists, Phoenixville Hematologists, Phoenixville Oncologists, and Phoenixville Pathologists.