A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Todd Black DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Debra T. Black practice?
- Dr. Debra Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Black practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Family Physicians and Fort Myers General Practitioners.