Dr. Debra Bowman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 8th, 2015
Love Dr. Bowman she has delivered 2 out of my 3 kids.

November 2nd, 2015
Did not take the time to listen to me during my pregnancy. Was treated like an inconvenience. I told her I was hypoglycemic and she dismissed it as morning sickness. My son was born with hypoglycemia and low oxygen. I had an emergency c-section due to fetal distress. This was my first baby and it was a terrifying experience. Had I waited another day, my son would have been stillborn.

September 10th, 2015
MA
I have personally worked with Dr. Bowman, and I say she is one of the best MD's that ive known. She was always thorough and showed compassion, love and understanding to each and every patient. I was even a patient of hers, and can say if she still practiced out here I'd continue to be here patient.

February 21st, 2014
Where is she? The phone number listed is disconnected. She is a good doctor, but her office needs a makeover. Allow more time for appointments and insist that everyone in the office calm down. I hate looking for new doctors!

July 18th, 2012
Administration Health Care Facility
Dr. Bowman has been my Dr. for nearl 20 years, she delivered my daughter's Premature baby, comforted us thru a misscarriage and delivery of another baby she is the finest Dr. I have ever known.

March 30th, 2012
horrible
doesnt have any patience or time for medicaid patients never felt so mistreated by a doctor in my life

February 17th, 2011
She is worth the wait...
This Doctor has delivered all three of my babies, and my neice. She is the best doctor I have ever been to and I now live outside of Denver, I have driven an hour and a half to be her patient through two of my three pregnancies. She not only has saved the lives of my children through complications in pregnancy- she has saved my life through complications in delivery. She is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner- a hard to find combination.

December 6th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Bowman for over 4 years now. She delivered our first son, and she was amazing! She is a truly smart, dedicated, and caring MD. I have had some long wait times in her office though, only negative. But this isn't uncommon for a good Ob/Gyn.

July 26th, 2010
Awsome physician and surgeon!

June 18th, 2010
She CARES...
I LOVE Dr. Bowman. She's who I saw when I was pregnant with my son in 2002. During those appts I felt a bit rushed &/or felt I had to wait longer but I was working full time & had to get back to work. And she was very busy--it's an OB/Gyn office for goodness sakes where she'd have to drop everything to go deliver a baby!! Though she's still very busy-I had to schedule my annual exam 3 months in advance (working around my kids' school schedules) I felt she REALLY listened to me & treated me like I was her only patient while she was in the room with me. She voiced concerns with some of my cholesterol numbers & called PERSONALLY on a Saturday morning to discuss what action we need to take. I can't say enough about her...Maybe I shouldn't be raving about her so much or I'll have an even harder time getting an appt. with her... :)