inactive

Debra Boyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
Dr. Boyer has been my family doctor for 20 years , she is very caring and takes the time to listen to your concerns . Over the course of 20 years we have had many appointments at her office and never have had any complaints.

December 31st, 2013
Rating of Doctor
When I first went to Dr. Boyer she was too fast for me. It was like in and then out. She is way overworked and doesn't spend enough time with the patient. She can be extremely difficult at times which drives me nuts. She always wants to send you to specialists. I swear she gets a kickback somehow by contantly doing that. alot of us are not made of money and these specialist do what she can do, and was trained to do as a physcian.

November 7th, 2011
Best Doctor in town
I known Dr. Boyer for years and she has always been very patient and concerned when she sees her patients. Very easy to get in the office. The other Doctors are willing to see you if she is not able. Parking is very close to door and easy to in and out. Have referred others to her office. Others like her also.