A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Brenin-Goldfischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Brenin-Goldfischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Brenin-Goldfischer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenin-Goldfischer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Brenin-Goldfischer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Sue Brenin-Goldfischer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Brenin-Goldfischer practice?
- Dr. Debra Brenin-Goldfischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Brenin-Goldfischer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.