A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Buchan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Buchan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Buchan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buchan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Buchan practice?
Dr. Debra Buchan practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.