A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Buchan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Buchan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Buchan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ann Buchan MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Buchan practice?
- Dr. Debra Buchan has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Buchan practices Internal Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists.