A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Camal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Camal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Camal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Camal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Camal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra E Camal MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Debra E. Camal practice?
- Dr. Debra Camal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Debra Camal practices Surgery near Tinton Falls, NJ.