Dr. Debra Camal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
Wonderful doctor. Very caring person.

September 5th, 2016
Get a second opinion
'You have cancer' are some of the most frightening words you will ever hear. And like me, you'll probably see a local surgeon & ask him/her just to get this tumor out of you. But there is NOTHING more important than getting a second opinion!!!!. I asked Dr Camal a lot of questions & felt like she was speakng at me, not with me & not answering my questions. After 3 months of test after text & a likely double mastectomy, I went to Sloan Kettering where I had a lumpectomy only for fthe left breast!!!

December 8th, 2015
She was an angel. I thank God for her. She is everything you would ever want in a doctor, amazingly compassionate and amazingly professional. She explains everything taking her time so you understand.. She feels like your best friend.. I cannot say enough great things about her. She was a life saver to me and I felt so safe and secure in her hands before and after my mastectomy. She is real and everything she promises she delivers. If you have an appointment with her you have the very very best.

February 12th, 2015
No one wants to hear "you have breast cancer". If you do hear it, and you need surgery, Dr. Camal is the only doctor you want to perform it. She is wonderful, as is her staff.I can't say anough good things about her.

October 24th, 2014
Mrs.
This wonderful doctor was recommended to me by ECHO a medical non-profit organization which helps you pick a doctor which best suits your needs. I was simply amazed by how knowledgeable, warm, and patient this doctor was. I am an educated professional, who is a principal and college professor and I can attest to her professional manner and the excellent, organized way she presents information. I came with a relative who was diagnosed with breast cancer and we both left the office calm and reassured. It is delightful to see such doctors still exist! Many thanks Dr. Camal!

July 30th, 2014
A breath of fresh air
Unfortunately I went to NY for my surgery and have tremendous regrets due to outcome, care and follow up. I foolishly thought you had to go to the city to 'get the best'. I was mistaken. The best lies in sleepy Monmouth county. If you are lucky enough to see this doctor look no further. She is who I will trust going forward. One consult with her and you will breathe a sigh of relief. In this age of health care it is amazing to find a doctor who will spend the time, do the homework and explain your options while listening to your issues. Thorough compassionate caring and above all knowledgeable.

July 25th, 2012
Dr. Camal is professional, compasionate and a excellent surgeon/doctor. She thoroughly explains everything that you will be going through. Her office staff makes you feel comfortable, they follow up and I would highly recommend her.

December 23rd, 2011
Best Breast Specialist
One of the best I have seen in the Southern NJ area.

August 4th, 2011
Wow!
What a change from the big cancer center in NY ( you all know who I am talking about), where they walk out on you while you are talking. Dr. Camal spent a great deal time more examining me and did so in such a manner that I felt her focus and care. She is present and brings all of who she is to her patients both diagnostically and on a personal level. I highly recommend her and wish I had come here first.

March 29th, 2011
I think Dr. Camel is the most caring and empathetic doctor around. She is very knowledgeable. She puts you at ease when you have so much on your plate. I would reccomend her to anyone who needs help.

March 8th, 2011
Thankful for A wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Camal is a kind and compassionate doctor. She has the ability to make you feel at ease when speaking with her.She takes her time with you and answers all of your questions.Dr. Camal is a gifted surgeon and I have recommended family members and friends to her. I think Dr.Camal should give a seminar at medical schools "How To Care For Your Patient. The world would certainly be better place with more doctors like Dr. Camal.

December 14th, 2010
Dr. Camal is a very warm and caring person. She listens while spending time with you. She was my angel in time of need. I would recommend her to every woman who needs a breast surgeon she is a gift from God!