A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Cannon is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannon
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cannon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Georgia Regional Hospital
- Georgia Regional Hospital at Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Jean Cannon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Debra J. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Debra Cannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Cannon practices Psychiatry near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Psychiatrists.