A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Carson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Carson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carson graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Carson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Carson DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra Carson practice?
- Dr. Debra Carson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Debra Carson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Centralia, IL and Nashville, IL.
See Marion Obstetricians & Gynecologists.