A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Chernosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Chernosky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Chernosky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernosky graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chernosky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Lynn Chernosky MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Debra L. Chernosky practice?
- Dr. Debra Chernosky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Chernosky practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.