A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Chiarella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Chiarella is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiarella
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiarella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Chiarella, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiarella graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Chiarella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Childrens Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center through 72905
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Ann Chiarella MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Chiarella practice?
- Dr. Debra Chiarella has 1 office location.
Dr. Debra Chiarella practices Diagnostic Radiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Radiologists.