A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Clapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Clapp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Clapp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clapp graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Clapp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra H Clapp MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Debra H. Clapp practice?
- Dr. Debra Clapp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Debra Clapp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Obstetricians & Gynecologists.