A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Clyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Clyde is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyde graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Clyde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Surprise Valley Health Care District
- Modoc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Stidham Clyde MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Clyde practice?
- Dr. Debra Clyde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Clyde practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cedarville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alturas, CA.
See Cedarville Family Physicians and Cedarville General Practitioners.