A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Clyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Clyde is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clyde
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Clyde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyde graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Clyde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Surprise Valley Health Care District
- Modoc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Stidham Clyde MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Debra S. Clyde practice?
- Dr. Debra Clyde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Clyde practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cedarville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alturas, CA.
See Cedarville Primary Care Doctors.