A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Counts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Counts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Counts, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Prader-Willi Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Counts graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Counts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Counts MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Debra Counts practice?
- Dr. Debra Counts has 7 office locations.
Dr. Debra Counts practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD and Millersville, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.