A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Johnson, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Deanovic Johnson MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Debra D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Debra Johnson has 12 office locations.
Dr. Debra Johnson practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Andover, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Geneticists.