Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Debra Dahlen has the following 1 specialty
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Debra Dahlen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Michael Linenberger
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi35
Dr. Barbara Konkle
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0 mi38
Dr. Elena Chiorean
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Seattle, WA 0 mi24