A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Debra Dejoseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Debra Dejoseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Debra Dejoseph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejoseph graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dejoseph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Debra Anne Dejoseph MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Debra A. Dejoseph practice?
- Dr. Debra Dejoseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Debra Dejoseph practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: South Euclid, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.